TERMS AND CONDITIONS - C-cakes
Use of the website
To register with c-cakes.com and order products from C-cakes, you must be over eighteen years old. You must ensure that the details provided by you on your registration are correct and complete. You must inform us prior placing an order of any changes occurred to the information that you provided when registering, by updating your personal details. You must give us real name, address, phone number, email address and any other details that are required to process your order.
We reserve the right to:
1.Decline a new customer registration or suspend a customer's account at any time and at our sole discretion
2.Terminate your access to all or part of the services with or without notice
3. Discontinue the C-cakes website or services, or any part of, at any time with or without notice
Products are subject to availability. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular product, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item.
In the event that we are unable to supply products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
Pricing, description and product information
1. The prices of most of our products are displayed on the Website. All prices are subject to change without prior notice due to currency fluctuation, inflation and/or unforeseen economic circumstances
2. The price quoted on our C-cakes Website apply only to the products sold via this website.
3. Although we will take all reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices of products appearing on C-cakes Website are correct, the information appearing on the Website at any time may not reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order.
4. Please be aware that the colours and appearance of our products may vary slightly from the way they appear on the screen. We cannot guarantee that your monitor screen will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. All measuraments and sizes are approximate, although we make every effort to ensure that they are as accurate as possible.
The content of the c-cakes.com Website and database is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights.
You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in an electronic form on disk or print one copy such content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
You may not store any content in electronic form on any server or a storage device connected to a network.
You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content of the Website without the written permission from C-cakes.
This Website is provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
1.You agree to indemnify and hold C-cakes harmless from liabilities, claims and expenses that arise out of the content you submit, post or transmit via C-cakes Website or from your use/misuse of the Website or the use/misuse by any person for whom you are responsible or from your violation of the Terms and Conditions.
You must not use the Website in any unlawful manneer or for any unlawful purpose or attempt to obtain income from the use or provision or our service. C-cakes will not be liable to you for any losses suffered or costs incurred because:
- you are unable to use the Website for any reason
- any content submitted by you is corrupted, damaged. lost or deleted
- the service we probide fails to work as expected or is defective and we have not corrected any errors, including any incompatibility with any internet service used by you
2. C-cakes assumes no liability for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service we provide
3. C-cakes excludes all liability so far as it is permitted by law, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages or any loss of profits, loss of revenue, business interruption, loss of data or otherwise
4. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching this Agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of any products or services yo purchased from us
The above indemnity does not exclude or limit in any way our liability:
1. For death or personal injury caused by our negligence
2. For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
3. For any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability